Information typically needed after Application
After you have filled out an application there will be additional items that we will need to submit your loan to underwriting. They are as follows:
1. Driver's Licenses (You can take a picture of the driver’s license and text 205-266-5669) or email to email@example.com.
2. 2 Months Bank Statements. We need all pages, your name, account number and the institution’s logo. We normally have to document the source all of the deposits.
3. Last two years Personal Federal Tax Returns, all W-2's and K-1's. If you own 25% or more of any company we will need the Business returns.
4. If you have not done your Personal Tax Returns for the year before and it is after April 15th, then we will need your filed extension.
5. Most Recent Year to Date pay stub (covering a 30 day period).
Items that will not apply to every client –
6. If you own your current home or own multiple homes please provide the most recent Mortgage statement. If your loan is not escrowed please send your insurance binder and property tax bills.
7. If you pay Alimony or Child Support Please provide a complete copy of Divorce Decree
8. If you are receiving Alimony and Child Support, please provide the Divorce Decree and six months bank statements showing proof of receipt. In order to consider this income it must continue for at least 3 years.
9. If retired please provide the social security award letters, 1099’s or Pension/Annuity
Information – will also need proof of continuance for any pension which can usually be found either by calling your Plan manager for the pension and asking them to send or going online
10. If a student in the last two years please provide full student transcripts and/or copy of Diploma/Degree
For a Purchase:
For a VA Loan:
DD Form 214 (Long Form)
Different programs require varying amounts of documentation. The loan program you select may require more or less documentation. Please contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation. The main thing is to get us what you can when you can. Let us know if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.